This track can be given with either C# and ASP.net MVC or with Node JS.
Introduction to test automation
- What is Test Automation?
- Why we need test automation?
- Difference between manual testing and test automation
- Can we ride off manual testing?
- Difference between code test and UI test
- Test first vs Test last
- What is Unit Testing
- What is TDD
- What is ATDD
- Regression test
- Integration and system test
Unite Testing in-depth overview
- Unit testing basic
- Unit testing as Test last methodology
- What is the red green cycle
- Different types of assertions
- MS testing framework
- What is mocking?
- Why we need mocking?
- Applied example
Test Driven Development TDD overview
- TDD as a test first methodology
- Difference between TDD and Unit testing
- TDD concepts
- Red Green blue cycle
- Working Example
MVC framework overview
- What is MVC?
- Why MVC?
- MVC and test automation
- Applied example with unit testing
- Applied example with TDD
Acceptance Test Driven Development
A life example that describes ATDD
- What is ATDD
- Gherkin language
- Cucumber and Gherkin
- Red Yellow Green and blue Cycle
- Steps dictionary
- ATDD for code testing
- ATDD and MVC framework
UI Test Automation
- UI Test automation with Selenium
- Selenium WebDriver API
- ATDD for UI test automation with WebDriver API
* All courses can be given online or at site.
* All courses are configurable based on customer needs. We usually perform an assessment and interview with the customer to deliver the course in a way that insure maximum ROI for his business.
* Have a question or interested, leave your data.